Monday 6 August 2012

Romeo Juliet's prospective


Romeo is a kind, passionate, and loyal husband. He is a dreamy young man who cares for me and his friends. When it comes to fighting Romeo is a peacekeeper and he is a lover not a fighter. At the age of 15 Romeo stole my heart and since then it was love at first sight.


Romeo is a handsome, good looking man. He has short thin straight hair, sparkling blue eyes, skin as creamy as vanilla, and he is the man of every girls dream.


Romeo belongs to the family of Montagues. His mum, Lady Montague and his father Lord Montague. He’s the only child in the Montague family. Romeos cousin goes by the name of Benvolio, he is a good, caring, kind cousin who always stands up for Romeo. Although not all families live happily, my family hate the Montagues, they have held a grudge for each other for many, many years, which has led to meaningless violence.


Romeo’s interests are to write love poems about me,some of them say really romantic things like "Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight!/ For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night." they make me fell special about myself. He also likes to do stuff with his friends. I think Romeo likes to dream about Me.


Romeo is a nice husband who I am happy to of meet at the party, if it wasn’t for him I would of had to mary Paris.  

No comments:

Post a Comment